The former defender may be abusing their children after the numerous rumors and controversies surrounding Shakira and Gerard Piqué’s breakup, which would be devastating for the Colombian singer because no one can deny that Sasha and Milan are her two most prized possessions. Her ex-partner may now turn the tables on the singer by exploiting their children.
Recently, the Spanish press stated that Gerard Piqué is no longer seeking for a home in Miami to make it easier for him to visit his kids, at least not right away. The ex-football player will prioritize spending time with Sasha and Milan during the upcoming summer break without interference from others because, per the agreement they signed in court in Barcelona, Piqué will be allowed to spend 70% of the summer break with his kids and Shakira the other 30%.
This indicates that Gerard Piqué will be with his kids up until September, probably in Spain. Shakira will be quite saddened by this because she won’t be able to spend all of these months with Sasha and Milan.
“The summer vacations were to be divided 70% for Piqué and 30% for Shakira. New meeting of the lawyers to agree on how many days they will be with the parents, but for the moment, at the end of May, Gerard will go to Miami to pick up his children, bring them to Barcelona and there will be no new trip of the ex-football player to Miami until September, so he does not need a house for the moment”, explained the renowned Spanish journalist Lorena Vasquez.
Due to the fact that Shakira typically has custody of her children because they reside with the singer, the time that the kids will be able to spend with their parents during the summer vacations will be disproportionally divided.