The www.musicmundial.com/en/ portal is owned by Music Mundial ©. Access, participation and use of the Site is free and is governed by the terms and conditions that are included below, which are understood to be known and accepted by the users of the Site:
1. Information contained in the Portal
1.1 Ownership of the content of the Portal – Copyright
This website and its content are the property of Music Mundial ©. Its total or partial reproduction, its translation, inclusion, transmission, storage or access through analog, digital means or any other system or technology created or to be created, without prior written authorization from Music Mundial is prohibited.
However, it is possible to download material from www.musicmundial.com/en/ or its affiliates for personal and non-commercial use, as long as there is express mention of the ownership of Music Mundial.
Links to other Internet pages, different from those of which Music Mundial owns, are offered as a service to readers. Music Mundial was not involved in its production and therefore is not responsible for its content.
2. Any comment you make is subject to use by us, without limitation.
3. If you see something you don’t like, remember that everything that appears in the comments comes directly from other visitors, and not someone from Music Mundial. At Music Mundial we don’t tell anyone what to say, because they can think for themselves. However, if someone sends you an offensive message, we will do our best to prevent it from happening again. We want Music Mundial to be a clean and safe place to have fun.
Below you will find detailed information about what Cookies are, what type of Cookies this website uses, how you can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party Cookies.
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that websites or applications install in the browser or device (smartphone, tablet or connected television) of the user during their tour of the pages of the site or the application, and they serve to store information about their visit .
- Ensure that the web pages can function properly.
- Store preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know the user’s browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user has visited or how long they have stayed on the website.