With the growing popularity of streaming platforms, where a large number of productions are available, many have shown their favoritism for romantic comedies, productions that never disappoint by having the best of both acclaimed genres.
If you are looking for a very naughty production to watch as a couple, here we present 5 of the best romantic comedies and which platform you can find it on:
1. ‘Holidate‘ (2020): This is on Netflix and tells the story of two young people who are tired of spending the holidays alone, so they decide to only spend these days together, in order to feel accompanied and not be pressured by their families to go on dates, leading them to get to know each other and be more than just a one-day company.
2. ‘Bride Wars‘ (2009): This movie, available on Netflix, tells the life of two long time best friends, who have always dreamed of their wedding day in a particular hotel. When this dream finally comes closer, they mistakenly schedule the same day, which causes them to start a war that puts their friendship at risk.
3. ‘27 Dresses‘ (2008): This production, available on Disney+, is about Jane, who has been a bridesmaid 27 times and is frustrated by not seeing herself as the bride in the future. She also refuses to be part of her sister’s wedding, who will marry the man she secretly loves.
4. ‘The Wrong Missy‘ (2020): A film available on Netflix that tells how Tim Morris maintains an intense virtual relationship with the girl of his dreams, until he decides to invite her to a retreat with his company in Hawaii, and where upon meeting, they realize the big mistake they made.
5. ‘Shallow Hal‘ (2001): This classic production is on Star+ and tells the story of Hal Larsen, a superficial man who is only interested in women with model physiques, until he is hypnotized to see only inner beauty of women, which leads him to fall in love with an overweight woman.