Kiel Tutin participed on the creation of the choreography “Pretty Savage” and “Lovesick Girls” from BLACKPINK, but the netizens were discontented about it and started to say he copied it from other groups.
Also, a few people started to send him death threats messages and make photoshopped pictures claiming he’s racist.
He answered saying that he only made the 20% of the choreography, the other 80% was made by other choreographers.
What do you think about?
What’s your Reaction?